I was recently a guest on the Software Misadventures Podcast.
Chris Pruett – On deciding to leave LinkedIn and co-founding Jam, values based decision making and compassionate leadership – #19 – Software Misadventures
Chris Pruett is the CTO and Co-founder of Jam – a new way to share and listen to bite-sized audio. Prior to Jam, Chris spent 9+ years at LinkedIn growing from an engineering manager to VP of Engineering. During his tenure at LinkedIn, he worked on almost all aspects of the app and towards the end, led an org of 500+ engineers working on Feed, Messaging, Identity and Search. In this episode, we discuss how he made the decision to leave his leadership position at LinkedIn and co-found Jam. We also spoke about his time at LinkedIn and how he developed the practice to make value based decisions both in professional and personal life.
- Chris Pruett – On deciding to leave LinkedIn and co-founding Jam, values based decision making and compassionate leadership – #19
- Software Misadventures Update and Plans for 2022
- Kailash Nadh – On being an absurdist and building the tech team at Zerodha, India's largest stock broker – #18
- Michael Lynch – On quitting google for indie hacking, bootstrapping to $450K+ ARR in public, writing personal retrospectives and more – #17
- Cory Watson – Leading observability teams at Twitter & Stripe, how to succeed in a new org, effective ways to advocate for your team and more – #16